- Data enriched Products & Services / Data Wrapping
- Data Driven Business Models
- Technology Driven Transformation
- Blockhain Business Networks
- Service Analytics to measure Customer Experience
- Meta and Transfer Machine Learning
- Service Innovation
- Business & IT Service Management
- Service Design Thinking
- BigDieMo - Business Models 4.0
- SiNLAB - Service Innovation Lab
Ronny is a Research Lead at the Karlsruhe Service Research Institute (KSRI) at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) as well as IBM. He is also a Research Fellow at the Centre for Information Systems Research (CISR) at the MIT Sloan School of Management. He co-founded kalytics, a company that evolves and shares artificial neural networks across company borders without risking the exposure of sensitive data.
At the Karlsruhe Service Research Institute (KSRI) Ronny leads a team that focuses on the impact of emergent digital technologies on business models, organizations and service systems. In his research, he explores how companies can monetize their data by amplifying their product’s value proposition using analytics or offering new information services.
Prior to joining academia, Ronny was a Senior Strategy Consultant at IBM where he was involved and executed a series of strategy and technology driven transformation projects for clients all over Europe.
Due to the interdisciplinary activities of KSRI researchers publication lists also contain publications that have not explicitly been developed in the course of their activities at KSRI.