Since January 2017, Robin Hirt has been a research associate at Applied AI Labs. His research focuses on the development of artificial intelligence based on distributed data sets while taking data confidentiality into account. Mr. Hirt solved practical problems in several fields of application with artificial intelligence using design oriented methods.
The combination of Meta and Transfer Machine Learning enables "learning" in systems of complex companies. He founded prenode GmbH in 2018 and brings research from the field of Applied AI into practice as managing director.
- Meta Machine Learning
- Transfer machine learning in networks
- Complex Event Processing, Stream Analytics
- Explainable AI
- Digital Services (SS19)
- Artificial Intelligence in Service Systems (WS18/19)
- Foundations of Digital Services A (SS18)
- Foundations of Digital Services A (SS17)
- Seminar: Applied Machine Learning and Microservices (SS17)