Since January 2018, Dominik Martin is a Research Associate at the Digital Service Innovation group and a Data Scientist at Trelleborg Sealing Solutions. He studied Industrial Engineering and Management at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology.
- Data Analytics
- Cyber-Physical Systems
- Industry 4.0
- Internet of Things
- Large Scale NLP-based Analysis of Cyber-Physical Systems: Academic Definitions and Practical Usage
- IoT-based Condition Monitoring of Earthmoving and Mining Equipment—A System-based Learning Approach
- State-of-the-Art Industrial Analytics Applications—A Taxonomy of Data Analytics Use Cases in Industry
If you are interested in writing a Bachelor or Master thesis, feel free to contact me at anytime.
- Artificial Intelligence in Service Systems (WS18/19)
- Seminar: Data Science for the Industrial Internet of Things (SS18, SS19)