Dr. Benedikt Morschheuser is working as a gamification researcher affiliated with the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology and the Gamification Group at Tampere University of Technology. His research focuses on the use of gamification in collaborative environments, especially in crowdsourcing systems and online communities. Benedikt Morschheuser is the author of various scientific publications on the effects of gamification and the designs of gamified information systems. In the last 5 years, he invented and designed several gamification approaches for the Robert Bosch GmbH and the Swiss finance industry and has been working as an associated researcher with research groups at the University of Mannheim, the University of St.Gallen and the Tampere University of Technology.
- 2014 - 2017 - Researcher in the Corporate Research of the Robert Bosch GmbH and associated researcher at the Institute for Informations Systems and Service Design, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
- 2013 - 2014 - Researcher at the Information Systems Institute, University of Leipzig. Project „Competence Center Sourcing in the Financial Industry“
- 2005 - 2016 - Owner, Consultant and Developer - Benedikt Morschheuser Softwarelösungen, web development and consulting
- 2010 - 2011 - Junior Consultant/Project Manager - Namics AG, Zürich
- 2006 - 2012 - Studies Diplom Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen (Business Engineering) at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/benedikt-morschheuser/
Please visit also my profile at the Institute for Informations Systems and Service Design for more information.