In November 2019 Lara Riefle joined the research group Digital Service Innovation as a research assistant. Prior to working at the KSRI research group, she has studied Industrial Engineering and Management at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology.
- Digital Engagement - Engagement in the digital age
- Human Behavior in Information Systems
- Human-AI interaction, e.g. Interaction with Conversational Agents
- Digital Platforms and Ecosystems
Please reach out if you are interested in writing a bachelor or master thesis on one of these topics.
- Service Meister - An AI-based Service Ecosystem for Technical Service in the Age of Industry 4.0
- Service Innovation (SS20, HECTOR School '20)
Stryja, C.; Dorner, V.; Riefle, L.
2017. Proceedings of the 50th Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS), Waikoloa Village, HI January 4-7, 2017, 567–576, AIS Electronic Library (AISeL)