KSRI has established several events, which serve as a forum to foster interdisciplinary discussions among international researchers and practitioners from industry in the disparate fields within Service Research.
May 2016: Following user pathways: Using cross platform and mixed methods analysis in social media studies will be co-located with CHI'16 in San Jose, CA, USA.
KSRI Speaker Series
Our speaker series serves the active scientific exchange with visitors. It takes place regularly during the lecture period. Dates and information on our guests may be found here.
- 2nd Karlsruhe Service Summit Research Workshop February 25th & 26th 2016
- International Conference on Management Science and Emgineering Management ICMSEM 21.-23.7.2015
- Service Summit & Service Summit Workshop 26. & 27.2.2015
- IBM Watson Foundation Bootcamp - 8.-9. Januar 2015
- Girls' Day 2014 - 27. März 2014
- Service Summer 2013 - 23.-27. September 2013
- 5 Jahre KSRI - 21. Juni 2013
- Service Summit 2012
- Service Summer 2010
- Applying Social Networking concepts to CCGrids - IEEE/ACM Workshop 2011