We are looking for motivated students to join our team as a student assistant. Dependent on your interests you can support either the Digital Service Design and Innovation (DSDI) lab or Applied AI lab. The DSDI lab focuses on the design and innovation of digital services and service systems. This includes cutting-edge topics such as Blockchain Business Networks, Analytics-based Services, Data Monetization, Digital Engagement as well as Design Thinking. The Applied AI lab deals with utilizing machine learning and artificial intelligence for the development of innovative services, also for the industrial sector. As the project “Service-Meister” covers research topics of both labs, Bachelor and Master students with interests in either topic are encouraged to apply.
- Working with us on the project “Service-Meister” as well as other research projects addressing the abovementioned topics
- Assisting in the preparation, follow-up and implementation of Design Thinking activities
- Supporting research on engagement with AI-enabled systems, business platforms and ecosystems - this could include literature reviews, experiment preparations, statistical analyses
- Developing and implementing (transfer) machine learning models, including data engineering and interpretation
- Organizing events and facilitating external communication
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and work independently
- Ability and willingness to learn new research methodologies (qualitative data analysis, literature review, data clustering etc.)
- Programming skills (Python preferred) and good statistical understanding required for technical work in Applied AI lab, optional for Digital Service Design and Innovation lab
- Fluency in German and English
- Successful participation in one of the KSRI’s courses is preferred
If you are interested in working in a challenging and rewarding environment, please contact Lara Riefle (firstname.lastname@example.org), providing your CV and transcript of records. We are looking forward to your application!