We are looking for motivated students to join our team as student assistant. Our research group focuses on the design and innovation of digital services and services systems. This includes cutting-edge topics such as Blockchain Business Networks, Analytics-based Services, Data Monetization, Digital Engagement as well as Design Thinking.
Your tasks will include:
- Working with us on different research projects, addressing the abovementioned topics
- Supporting the organization of our lectures and exercise at KIT (‘Service Innovation’ and ‘Business & IT Service Management’)
- Assisting in the preparation, followup and implementation of Design Thinking activities
- Organizing events and facilitating external communication
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and work independently
- Ability and willingness to learn new research methodologies (qualitative data analysis, literature review, data clustering etc.)
- Fluency in German and English
- Successful participation in one of the abovementioned courses is preferred
- Programming and statistical skills are a plus
If you are interested in working in a challenging and rewarding environment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, providing your CV and transcript of records.
We are looking forward to your application!