Student Assistant/HiWi Digital Service Design and Innovation
We are looking for motivated students to join our team as student assistant. Our research group focuses on the design and innovation of digital services and services systems. This includes cutting-edge topics such as Blockchain Business Networks, Analytics-based Services, Data Monetization, Digital Engagement as well as Design Thinking.
Your tasks will include:
- Working with us on different research projects, addressing the abovementioned topics
- Supporting the organization of our lectures and exercise at KIT (‘Service Innovation’ and ‘Business & IT Service Management’)
- Assisting in the preparation, followup and implementation of Design Thinking activities
- Organizing events and facilitating external communication
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and work independently
- Ability and willingness to learn new research methodologies (qualitative data analysis, literature review, data clustering etc.)
- Fluency in German and English
- Successful participation in one of the abovementioned courses is preferred
- Programming and statistical skills are a plus
If you are interested in working in a challenging and rewarding environment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, providing your CV and transcript of records.
We are looking forward to your application!