Together with our partners, we shape innovation.
At KSRI, we work very closely with method and domain experts from industry.
With IBM Deutschland GmbH and Robert Bosch GmbH und Co KG, we have two strong and reliable partners.
Partnering research groups
The Hub builds on the deep expertise of researchers at and around KIT.
- Research Groups at the Institute for Material Handling and Logistics (IFL) - Prof. Dr. Kai Furmans
- Chair of "Energy Economics" at the Institute for Industrial Production (IIP) - Prof. Dr. Wolf Fichtner
- Research Group "Information & Market Engineering" at the Institute of Information Systems and Marketing (IISM) - Prof. Dr. Christof Weinhardt
- Research Group "Digital Service Innovation" at the Institute of Information Systems and Marketing (IISM) - Prof. Dr. Gerhard Satzger
- Research Group "Discrete Optimization and Logistics" at the Institute for Operations Research (IOR) - Prof. Dr. Stefan Nickel
- Research Groups at the Institute for Entrepreneurship, Technology Management, and Innovation (EnTechnon) - Prof. Dr. Orestis Terzidis
The KSRI ecosystem actively supports KIT startups on their successful way to the top. We actively support the KIT Gründerschmiede network.
We cultivate an active exchange with our alumni and benefit again and again from these grown relationships and competence holders in science, industry and society... locally, as well as worldwide.