- Data enriched Products & Services / Data Wrapping
- Data Driven Business Models
- Technology Driven Transformation
- Blockhain Business Networks
- Service Analytics to measure Customer Experience
- Meta and Transfer Machine Learning
- Service Innovation
- Business & IT Service Management
- Service Design Thinking
- BigDieMo - Geschäftsmodelle 4.0
- SiNLAB - Service Innovation Lab
Ronny is a Research Lead at the Karlsruhe
Service Research Institute (KSRI) at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) as well as IBM.
He is also a Research Fellow at the Centre for Information Systems Research (CISR) at the MIT Sloan School
of Management. He co-founded kalytics, a company that evolves and shares
artificial neural networks across company borders without risking the exposure
of sensitive data.
At the Karlsruhe Service Research Institute (KSRI)
Ronny leads a team that focuses on the impact of emergent digital technologies
on business models, organizations and service systems. In his research, he
explores how companies can monetize their data by amplifying their product’s
value proposition using analytics or offering new information services.
Prior to joining academia, Ronny was a Senior Strategy
Consultant at IBM where he was involved and executed a series of strategy and
technology driven transformation projects for clients all over Europe.
Aufgrund der interdisziplinären Aktivitäten der KSRI-Mitglieder werden hier auch Publikationen gelistet, die nicht explizit im Rahmen der Tätigkeiten am KSRI entstanden sind.