- Data enriched Products & Services
- Data Driven Business Models
- Technology Driven Transformation
- Blockhain Business Networks
- Service Analytics to measure Customer Experience
- Service Innovation Vorlesung
- Service Innovation Übung
- Service Design Thinking Modul
- Service Innovation Seminarpraktikkum
- BigDieMo - Geschäftsmodelle 4.0
- SiNLAB - Service Innovation Lab
Ronny is a research lead at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), one of the largest research institutions in Europe. He is also a research scientist at IBM and a research affiliate at the Centre for Information Systems Research (CISR), MIT Sloan School of Management.
At the Karlsruhe Service Research Institute (KSRI) he leads a team that focuses on the impact of emergent digital technologies on the business model, the organization and the service system. In his research, Ronny explores how organizations can capture the value of big data analytics by offering new data-enriched products and services. He is also currently leading a project funded by the federal ministry of education and research with the objective to develop methods and tools for data-driven business model innovation.
Prior to joining the KIT, Ronny was a Senior Strategy Consultant at IBM where he was involved and executed a series of strategy and technology driven transformation projects for clients all over Europe.