- Data enriched Products & Services / Data Wrapping
- Data Driven Business Models
- Technology Driven Transformation
- Blockhain Business Networks
- Service Analytics to measure Customer Experience
- Meta and Transfer Machine Learning
- Service Innovation
- Business & IT Service Management
- Service Design Thinking
- BigDieMo - Geschäftsmodelle 4.0
- SiNLAB - Service Innovation Lab
Ronny is a research lead at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), one of the largest research institutions in Europe. He is also a research scientist at IBM and a research affiliate at the Centre for Information Systems Research (CISR), MIT Sloan School of Management. He co-founded kalytics, a company that focuses on bringing analytics, artificial intelligence and machine learning innovations from research to practise.
At the Karlsruhe Service Research Institute (KSRI) Ronny leads a team that focuses on the impact of emergent digital technologies on the business model, the organization and the service system. In his research, he explores how organizations can capture the value of big data analytics by offering new data-enriched products and services. He is also currently leading a project funded by the federal ministry of education and research with the objective to develop methods and tools for data-driven business model innovation.
Prior to joining the KIT, Ronny was a Senior Strategy Consultant at IBM where he was involved and executed a series of strategy and technology driven transformation projects for clients all over Europe.