Content and Goals
DELFIN is funded by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) under the funding code number 02K12A001 and part of the BMBF initiative "National Platform on Electric Mobility”. The project aims at developing strategies and concepts for innovative value-added services in electric mobility and provides technology-based support activities to supplement market and user-oriented perspectives. Therefore, the project is geared towards the objectives stated in the "National Platform on Electric Mobility” and supports them with the development of service-related issues and action plans. Networking within the BMBF supported projects in the context of the BMBF initiative Service Innovation in Electric Mobility is one of DELFIN’s major objectives as well as the coordination of the exchange processes between science and industry.
DELFIN’s core objectives are
- Scientific screening and evaluation of the electric mobility related initiatives – funded or non-funded-– focusing on the role of services
- Interconnection and integration of the issue-areas as addressed in the BMBF's Announcement "Service Innovation for Electric Mobility" and networking within funded projects
- Continuous collection and processing of current project results
- Implementation of the results in national and international initiatives
- Consultation of the “National Platform on Electric Mobility” with regard to service-related topics
With the DELFIN project KSRI focuses on information technology as a success factor for the implementation and continuity of services in the value creation system electric mobility. A valuation framework for the classification of existing IT-based electric mobility services contributes to the identification, analysis and location of ongoing projects. Analyzing overlaps between different initiatives and identifying thematic deficits will result in the formulation of concrete recommendations for practice and research.