The research focuses on the utilization of emerging technologies for the design of innovative digital services and how these technology innovation disrupts existing service systems, business models and organizations. We are interested in how technology can be leveraged to create better experiences and ease of use of digital services for customer and for employees within the organization.
- Data-Infused Business Model Innovation
- Investigate ways in which companies can enrich their service portfolio with big data and advanced analytics
- Understanding the required organizational change
- Measure the value of data to find suitable revenue models and pricing
- Investigating the development of business networks with Blockchain
- Derive patterns to develop smart contracts & chain code
- Internet of Things
- Simultaneous development of product and services
We apply a research philisophy of pragmatism with a strong inductive approach. We apply mixed or multiple method design that can be qualitative or quantitative.
Strategies and methods that are used recently:
- Grounded theory
- Design science
- In-depth interviews
- Case study research