The research focuses on the utilization of emerging technologies for the design of innovative digital services and how these technology innovation disrupts existing service systems, business models and organizations. We are interested in how technology can be leveraged to create better experiences and ease of use of digital services for customer and for employees within the organization.
- Data and Advances Analytics
- Identify ways in which companies can enrich their service portfolio with data and advanced analytics
- Find suitable business models for data-driven services
- Identify way Blockchain can create value
- Building business networks with Blockchain
- Develop tools that help organizations to utilize IoT for digital business models
- Develop theories that explain the adoption of technologies in service systems
We apply a research philisophy of pragmatism with a strong inductive approach. We apply mixed or multiple method design that can be qualitative or quantitative.
Strategies and methods that are used recently:
- In-depth and semi-structured interviews
- Multiple case study research
- Grounded theory
- Design science